About Atlas Recovery
As a premier Los Angeles sober living, ATLAS HOUSE provides a safe, structured, nurturing environment where each individual’s unique story and personal needs are recognized and supported. ATLAS HOUSE, a coed, GOAL ORIENTED sober living in Los Angeles, provides a caring community based on the principles of honesty, accountability and the desire to change. We know everyone’s path is different, which is why instead of taking a “one size fits all” approach to sobriety, we listen to the individual and support a plan that ensures the greatest chance of success. A new way of living is possible–it’s just a matter of recognizing the philosophy that is right for you, and putting those methods into your daily practice. A sober living in Los Angeles, we are located near the freeway, UCLA, Santa Monica, and Brentwood. ATLAS HOUSE offers everything you need to stay sober. Through our Goal Setting Morning Meetings, Structured Group Outdoor Activities, Transportation to Recovery Meetings Daily, Drug Testing, 24 Hour Awake Staff, you will have all the tools to start the journey to a happy, productive and sober life. Let ATLAS HOUSE be your first step on the path to a better future.
- 3 Tier Level System To Ensure Clients Safety and Growth
- Mandatory Goal Setting Morning Meeting at 7:30 am Monday – Friday and 11 am Saturday & Sunday
- 10 pm Curfew Monday – Thursday and 12 am Friday – Sunday
- Drug Testing 3 Times a Week
- Mentoring Available to help with Job Search
- Job Placement Assistance at Chrysalis Available
- Ala Carte Services (Sober Companion, Acupuncture, Yoga, Therapy, Psychiatry, Massage, Personal Trainer)
- Clients must attend 5 recovery meetings (12 step, Refuge Recovery, Smart) weekly
- Food included
- Sunday Night Family Dinner followed by in-house Recovery Meeting
- Transportation to a local Treatment and Recovery Meetings included
Request a Callback 24/7
Who We Are
Dave Miller is the owner of Atlas Recovery which operates multiple locations in Los Angeles. Atlas House is structured sober living house for men with all the amenities of a high-end sober living at an affordable price. Dave Miller spent most of his professional life working the music business until he got into recovery from drug and alcohol addiction himself. Dave has had to work tirelessly to change his life and to help those in his family close to him who have struggled as well. While spending time helping others overcome their addictions he realized that he wanted to dedicate his life to this path. From personal experience, Dave is able to relate to clients in a unique and comforting way since he has been able to overcome his addictions himself. Being able to help other people break away from their suffering is his passion and opening ATLAS HOUSE is his dream come true.