As a premier Los Angeles sober living, ATLAS HOUSE provides a safe, structured, nurturing environment where each individual’s unique story and personal needs are recognized and supported. ATLAS HOUSE, a coed, GOAL ORIENTED sober living in Los Angeles, provides a caring community based on the principles of honesty, accountability and the desire to change. We know everyone’s path is different, which is why instead of taking a “one size fits all” approach to sobriety, we listen to the individual and support a plan that ensures the greatest chance of success. A new way of living is possible–it’s just a matter of recognizing the philosophy that is right for you, and putting those methods into your daily practice. A sober living in Los Angeles, we are located near the freeway, UCLA, Santa Monica, and Brentwood. ATLAS HOUSE offers everything you need to stay sober. Through our Goal Setting Morning Meetings, Structured Group Outdoor Activities, Transportation to Recovery Meetings Daily, Drug Testing, 24 Hour Awake Staff, you will have all the tools to start the journey to a happy, productive and sober life. Let ATLAS HOUSE be your first step on the path to a better future.
- 3 Tier Level System To Ensure Clients Safety and Growth
- Mandatory Goal Setting Morning Meeting at 7:30am Monday – Friday and 11am Saturday & Sunday
- 10pm Curfew Monday – Thursday and 12am Friday – Sunday
- Drug Testing 3 Times a Week
- Mentoring Available to help with Job Search
- Job Placement Assistance at Chrysalis Available
- Ala Carte Services (Sober Companion, Acupuncture, Yoga, Therapy, Psychiatry, Massage, Personal Trainer)
- Clients must attend 5 recovery meetings (12 step, Refuge Recovery, Smart) weekly
- Food included
- Sunday Night Family Dinner followed by in house Recovery Meeting
- Transportation to a local Treatment and Recovery Meetings included
Who We Are
As Atlas House is a sober living we cannot provide addiction treatment in the home however we work with a variety of amazing inpatient and outpatient treatment centers in the area.
We recommend that during a clients stay at Atlas House they receive day treatment from an outpatient treatment center. To get your insurance verified for treatment please email insurance info to firstname.lastname@example.org